Out of Ideas Now

Daz

Former Staff
Cant see any of the parts being worn to excess then in all honesty matt...but i cud be wrong...depends how it was treated in its previous life too..

Matt

Administrator
Well I've had the car two years now, and done just under 10k in it. It did start when I went over a large speed bump just under a month ago, and does seem to be getting worse. I'm beginning to wonder if the new drop links I've fitted could be making it worse, because they were a bitch to fit back on, due to the bolt spinning on the ball socket, and not being able to get a good grip with a spanner when tightening them up. notsure.gif

I'm going to VX today to pick some bits up for the shop, so going to try and get it booked in for tomorrow for them to have a look at.

Matt

Administrator
Just been and collected my car....all fixed.

Invoice.jpg

:cry:

Last edited:

Daz

Former Staff
f**king hell...how much.....tis less than an hrs work to change both the mounts and bearing....

MikeS

Former Staff
worth looking on vauxhall TIS and finding out how long to replace front suspension mounts

then again vauxhall have to cover their life time warranties somehow

MikeS

Former Staff
sometimes your willing to pay extra just to get it sorted matt

it is when u pay the robbing b*****ds money then they say they cant find the fault

*blocked pre cat*

Daz

Former Staff
So has it deffo cured the noise you were getting matt?... as since fitting my coilovers i get a weird noise when i'm pulling off....

Matt

Administrator
Re: Re: Out of Ideas Now

Daz said:
So has it deffo cured the noise you were getting matt?... as since fitting my coilovers i get a weird noise when i'm pulling off....
Yes, no knocks at all now mate.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk