Opinions please??

Hi.
I may have a problem with my fuel pump but problem still can't be found.
I need to buy a new pump but am going to save up (in case it is not faulty).
Been trying to source a second hand pump to see price and if I want to buy to see if it fixes the fault.

Only found 1 Siemens in the last 2 days.
Now, it's on ebay at starting of £100. He brought it from a friend for £150 so still wants to make some money back for it.
I asked if he would sell it rather than listing again but he has had other interest in it (finishes in 5 hrs).
With the problems these pumps have would anyone buy it for that price or should I just ignore it and save??
Don't worry, i'm not going to blame anyone for their comments
Personally for a Siemens that price seems massive (would never have paid what he did for it).

Only 247 spares. Nothing came back
Don't know of local and assumed they would be more pricey than even ebay.
I should try that really as I don't think anyone would buy it if they know what they are buying for that price

Is the Z22SE pump differant????
Found an SE at scrap yard and he gonna have a look at the pump and see if it has the same part number.
ECAT only shows Z22YH in red

IDI AMIN

Only 247 spares. Nothing came back
Don't know of local and assumed they would be more pricey than even ebay.
I should try that really as I don't think anyone would buy it if they know what they are buying for that price
From my experience 247 spares either dont have what you need or are too dear phone a couple of breakers/scrap yards you could save possibly 50 quid

Phoned loads yesterday, including a few VX scrap yards.
Nothing found at any.
Missed the auction, which I don't mind so just gonna save.
Seems pontless to put on second hand when it could fail even within a month. What a waste that would be if it happened.
Thanks IDI

IDI AMIN

Shame the pump you need is not as common as the z22se one and also dearer good luck finding one anyway. you never know you might find another on e bay in a few days