Oooo Look What Turned Up Today :D

sdbutler10

Well happy these turned up today. ordered them last month the company wanted £265 delivered but i got him down to £225 delivered :D
they are a faux leather which is fine for me since its harder wearing and very easy clean and since im a truck mechanic i get very dirty lol.
anyway here are the pics :D
will be fitting them tomorrow if all goes to plan :D
ai201.photobucket.com_albums_aa10_sdbutler10_DSC_0138.jpg

ai201.photobucket.com_albums_aa10_sdbutler10_DSC_0137.jpg

ai201.photobucket.com_albums_aa10_sdbutler10_DSC_0136.jpg

also i think when i do the carbon roof lining i will carbon the center bit in the middles where the seat belts can go through.

MikeS

Former Staff
nice work scott

cant wait for pics of em in the bat mobile

think christian bale would feel honoured driving around in your motor for the next batman movie :)

sdbutler10

Well I started to fit them today found out that I need to cut the subframe off the old seats and attach them to some brackets I am going to have to make up to go on the bottom of the new seats so it can all be bolted together. Fun and games lol.

sdbutler10

Well I fitted the passesnger seat today. Only took 3 hrs lol so tomorrow I will fit the drivers one tomorrow and it should be quickers to fit as I now know what I am doing.
It was a long job to fit them as the runners that come with the seats don't fit. So I had to make up some base plates and then cut the runners off the origial seats. Then Weald the runners to the base plates. So now they fit all fine and put them through a bit if astress test. Not tye sort of stress test u are thnking lol. Will get pics up tomorrow. :)