jigger

hi guys not introduced myself since i registered so here goes...my name is danny and i live in airdrie.i got an sri 150 and the mods are window tints,remus centre,gsi front bumper,green leds all over,sri sill trims,side skirts.rear electric windows.titanium coin tray and leccy window switch,total closure.switchable traction control,kamei grill with irmsher badge,19" vxr wheels with toyo 215/35 tyres,lexus lights and so on all replies welcome and hope to get to a few meets....cheers danny ps i dont know how to upload pics but if someone will do it for me i will send them

Gazza

Former Staff
hi and welcome to the site jigger :D

when you go to reply to a p[ost there is an option in the top righ hand corner called (upload picture) if you click on this it will open a new window up search your computer for the pics then click up load and it will post a link up for the pic. :D

bit more info on it all here. :D

https://z22se.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1235

jigger

ok here goes

86_vec_2.jpg

86_vec3_2.jpg

86_vec4_2.jpg

86_vec_2_2.jpg

jigger

i got them off someone advertising on another site m8 just sent a picture of the titanium and he matched it as close

Matt

Administrator
looks spot on mate, the VXR wheels really suite the old shape vectra. Glad to see you got the hang of the picture upload facility :)

BigAl

Welcome to the forums mate :D

Love the veccy, those wheels are ace 8) 8)

Btw, where abouts in Scotland are you?