Need Help!!!

right ive just had a total nightmare, driving home from halfords today i hit a draincover and its totally buckled my wheel!! i had no bolts for my spare standard sri wheel so it wouldnt fit now its been transported home, my mate has a set of porsche boxter wheels i could get tomorrow when hes home does anyone know if they would fit so its not a wasted journey for him? i think the fitment is 5x130 but i know not alot about wheels, would they fit with spacers or anything? im not sure 1 bit notsure.gif any help is great thanks? (only 2 weeks till i get my new wheels aswell) :oops:

BURT150

They wont fit bud as ours are 5x110 pcd and 44 offset. Why wont the bolts you have fit? if there too long chop a bit off them and get 5 more when your new wheels arive that way you'l allways have the 5 short ones for the spare :wink:

thanks, emm the problem i was having is that my alloy bolt wont fit into the standard sri alloy the head is far to big and wouldnt tighten up properly and i dnt have a set of standard bolts, i found a set of 18" wolfrace for sale for 150 with tyres so gonna go phone them up, they will do for a few weeks :)

that was an idea but i dont want 3 alloys and 1 standard sri wheel on, i would prefer all the same wheels on it, call it a bit of OCD haha :LOL: and i put pictures up of the damage, ive just had it lowered,wind deflectors and new debaged grill, had just picked up some meguiers shampoo and polish, was gonna do the car today but that just put me right off!