Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Just got this for Xmas, I think it's great. It keeps track of all you mates online and the scores they have. Makes it more fun as you try and beat your mates top scores. Be fun to try and play online with some of you lot, if you have it. Graphics are good (PS3) 8)

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_mark_dj.jpg

Drakey

Me too, yet to play it yet, may be a while!!!!
Downloaded the series for the iPhone which I thought was good, just downloaded a few for my new iPad (y)

Mark Dj

Former Staff
My son kicked my ass tonight on my times. I thought I was doing good as well, now got to try and beat his times :roll: :LOL:

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Well thats me off it for tonight, I managed to bet a few of his scores lol. I still need to beat a few more :razz:

Drakey

Just had a crack at it....very pleased, gonna be weird/hard flicking between driving within the rules of GT5 and nitros mayhem at 200mph + on NFS !!!!!

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Lol, what would you say is the better game. I think GT5 has too many options, bit weird to get into it. I might get better at it but Need For Speed is my fav so far 8). Do you lot use the steering wheel for car games? If so what they like notsure.gif

Drakey

I really like GT5 - always liked the series until the point I'm at now, where money and points are harder to obtain and the cars you need to complete events seem a lifetime away!!!!
Really like NFS - just turned my wireless on and your name popped up all over so had a go at a few online events, great fun - I'm a little older than I think I am sometimes, it's such a fast flowing game my brain to controller ain't what it used to be lol

As for the wheel, GT is fantastic with it, in fact can't imagine playing without it.
Yet to try it on NFS, hope it does work and is a good combo. Down to about £79 last time I saw one, maybe less now - I'd recommend one (y)

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Looking forward to playing you lot and beating your times lol :razz: . I bought a steering wheel today with my xmas money so I will see how that works out. It's a Ferrari steering wheel, works on a few consoles csh.. . If you fancy beating my sons scores add him as well, it's mickybroon888

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Trying to get used to the steering wheel, bit tricky at the moment lol. How do you relax in front of the ps3 and how do you have the steering wheel, do you mount it on something notsure.gif

Drakey

I've got it mounted on one of those cheapy plastic, metal legged, fold down lap trays.
It was really bad until I made a base for it. I'll send you some pictures later.

Drakey

I've found bouncing off Walls and barriers seems to be a style of driving I've adopted in the early stages of this game !!!!
The game is made all the better with the "see how your mates did" times put up, adds the typically male competitive element to the game.
Kates tired so I'm hoping she'll be up to bed so for a well deserved rest (y)

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I agree with you on the see what time your mates did the laps in score sheet, makes it more fun and very competitive :razz:

Drakey

Hmmm, not too good with my wheel, not a lot of feedback - feels really sloppy.
Not sure if I like this driving at 300mph with everything blurred just hoping for a result!!!!

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Lol, you must be doing ok as you beat some of my times earlier today. I see you added my son, he is good at it. Beat me a few time, but I always try my best to beat him again lol.