Ive Only Just Brought An Astra Coupe TURBO!..

Turbo_Shane

Sjdickso said:
Looks well.

Did the Coupe sell well on ebay?

I had a lot of interest on there! On the 3rd day i had about 30 watchers and have at least 2-3 question a day about the car. What really did pee me off though is that i had a couple of bids from people that did'nt have any feed back. I did state on the discription that for anyone with less than 5 positive back is to confirm me first by email; which they did not! But because of ebay, it caught a genuine buyer who came down from london and took the car that night! :)

My Mr2 finshes tomorrow night. Just hope that goes now. The current highest bidder has no feedback to and never emailed me first. So i left the bid on there and just blocked the bidder/ebayer...

Fingers crossed!

dodger

Former Staff
certainly your turbo looks very clean and shiny, i did have a silver car but now i'm glad i got a black one now

Turbo_Shane

millsyiddo said:
gotta change your sig pic now mate.the turbo certainly scrubs up well

I know i have lol... Yeah she does very well Darren! Not even got her on the road yet! :( Gotta wait for my cover note now to get tax as the dvla web site to get tax is down atm.

They normally send you another cover note dont they when you stay with the same insurance company when you change your car??? :?

Turbo_Shane

Earlier on i fitted my old cone air filter/induction kit. Easy, simple job as we all know but my god... What a sound!!! drool.gif

The standard dump valve sounds 100 times louder now too!! I was gonna buy an after market d/v, but now i wont have too. I love it!

I took her up the road and back ( legally ;) ) to see how she runs and sounds etc... And she sounds GGGreat! :)

Think it looks the part under the bonnet too. Also gave her another clean aswell lol

Attachments

• PICT5230.JPG
    PICT5230.JPG
    796.6 KB · Views: 200
  • PICT5226.JPG
    PICT5226.JPG
    805.6 KB · Views: 188

cpwfos

looking great and making me jealous :( but theres nothing worse than buyin a new car and then sittin there starin at it waitin for the damn paper work to come through to get it taxed but it wont be long now :)

Turbo_Shane

blue se2 said:
get the vaccy C intake pipe fitted to get some more cold air to that filter.

yeah i know, im after one! dont know where to look though as theres none on ebay; Maybe a scrappy dunno..

Turbo_Shane

cpwfos said:
looking great and making me jealous :( but theres nothing worse than buyin a new car and then sittin there starin at it waitin for the damn paper work to come through to get it taxed but it wont be long now :)

Awww sorry mate! lol. :shifty:

Cheers! I was hoping the cover note would turn up today for me to get her taxed, but it never... :( Fingers crossed for tomorrow now! Not driving and getting lifts to work is bad enough but having a new car sit on ya driveway waiting to be driven; Its madness!! :confused:

dodger

Former Staff
Shane_z22se_Coupe said:
Cheers! I was hoping the cover note would turn up today for me to get her taxed, but it never... :( Fingers crossed for tomorrow now! Not driving and getting lifts to work is bad enough but having a new car sit on ya driveway waiting to be driven; Its madness!! :confused:

that must be really frustrating, shouldn't be too long now though