its here

pottsey

How come your expecting lower than what John has?
john is stage 2 ,im only stage 1 even though i have the chargecooler ,gives me the option of going stasge 2 at a later date;) maybe i should of gone stage 2 to start with ,oh well something to build on

Matt

Administrator
john is stage 2 ,im only stage 1 even though i have the chargecooler ,gives me the option of going stasge 2 at a later date;) maybe i should of gone stage 2 to start with ,oh well something to build on
Ah OK, makes sense (y)

pottsey

blowing flexi replaced today what a pig of a job that was ,3 hrs later nice and quiet ,all set for the rr and final map on monday at courtenays

poundy

blowing flexi replaced today what a pig of a job that was ,3 hrs later nice and quiet ,all set for the rr and final map on monday at courtenays
you will prob need another new one after.everytime ive been on the rolling road it has wrecked it!

poundy

bloody hope not ,dont forget ive got 3 flexi's
well hopefully you wont, but ive gone up there with a new one on and had to put another on the following week.depends how many runs he does to get it set up.you guys have all got more simpler software setups to what i have.i got the original superfuler system which is more complicated and takes longer to set up.last time i was i up there they ran it up at least 10 times before they got it right.you might have to get used to the flexi changes.i no longer think its down to just movement i recon that the stainless is cracking beacuse of thew higher temps and greater temperature fluctuations you get with the charger setup.ive tried my flexis just about everywhere you can now and it dont make a lot of difference.my engine does not move that much anymore with that new poly mount burt made, but i still think the rear one needs to be doe as it is just one piece of quite soft rubber and moves quite alot.maybe we should all put our heads together on this one as we would all benifit :)