North West Is there actually anybody out there??

bunji81

Come on guys, where is everyone? :wtf:

Does nobody post on the North West Boards Anymore? or arrange meets for that matter? dunno..

Lightning Coupé

Funnily enough, If you read the thread below this one, it was yet another fruitless attempt to arrange a meet for the NW region just a few weeks ago at MPg. There was pleanty going on, and there was a great pub called the salt celler around the corner where we could have gone for some dinner. As you can see, I didnt recive a single reply......

Ill keep on posting events and things going on, but im not going out my way to organise anything solely for the z22se crew until I actually get people coming along or seriously registering there comitment to turn up, otherwise Ill end up stood around on my own like a plonker again.

bunji81

Thats the thing, the North West is a funny region, because its so big, something gets arranged and then folks just don't show up. (n) I had the same problem with the AON forum, I used to be area co-ord for there.

Come on chaps we should at least be able to spare at least a couple of hours once a month for a beer and a burger or something cheers..