iPhone 4

JohnnyN

Former Staff
All sorted now. I went on Apple Support and it recommended that I hold down the Sleep/Wake button with the Home button for 10 seconds. This reboots the phone. I hadn't turned the phone off since the new software install.

I've connected it back up to the headunit and have been blasting out Dire Straits!!

8) 8) 8)

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Are these new iphone's any good? I have always had Nokia phones. I am thinking about buying this new phone (iphone 4) notsure.gif

JohnnyN

Former Staff
I always had Nokia phones for years. The iPhone is without doubt the best piece of electronic equipment that I own. It does everything.

The iPhone 4 is the next generation and has even more features. The only negative I can see at the moment are the tariffs compared to what you would get with the iPhone 3GS.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Right been looking at them online. I think I will go and pay cash for one tomorrow, if I can find them in store. Are they open to all networks? I want mine for my work sim card thats on 02 but I also have my own sim on Orange notsure.gif

Drakey

Gotta wait untill Oct until I can upgrade...after living with the ipod touch the iphone is definately on the upgrade list.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Whts it like Matt? What size GB one did you go for? I am still on the hunt for one :ugeek:

Matt

Administrator
Mark Dj said:
Whts it like Matt? What size GB one did you go for? I am still on the hunt for one :ugeek:
I've only got the 3G Mark. Just updated to OS to version 4.