Insurance providers for modified cars

I need to get some car insurance sorted out by Tuesday Due easyinsure.co.uk cancelling my policy l am looking feedback and recommendation for modified cars insurance.

milo

Adrian Flux I got my coupe through them and everything is declared (charger, bumpers, suspension etc) and my insurance came down by £20 overall from swapping from swiftcover, Not a huge amount saved but my insurance didn't go up and all legit.

Regarding Adrian Flux l filled in online application so hopefully l will hear from them tomorrow. My policy was due for renewal next week with my ex insurance provider. With them cancelling the policy will this mean that l lose 1 year ncb to carry over.

Regarding Adrian Flux l filled in online application so hopefully l will hear from them tomorrow. My policy was due for renewal next week with my ex insurance provider. With them cancelling the policy will this mean that l lose 1 year ncb to carry over.

If l don't hear from them l will give them ring, I think its better talking to someone rather than going by a online generated quote..

Hi,

If you can drop me a PM with your full name, post code and telephone number I will trace the details and arrange for our quotes team to give you a call to ensure we provide the club discount.

Regards
Dan.