imports

Andy

yeah your right there.

still trying to get through to my insurance to get a price. tried confused.com last night and the cheapest they came up with was £1200 and i'm not paying that.

Andy

well looks like its a no go.

just got through to flux and the insurance company they are currently insuring me with won't insure me on the scooby. they found a company that will insure me for it (highway) and they want £1289 which is double what i am paying on the vec.

Andy

to be honest i'm gutted Tim, when he was here yesterday i fell in love with it lol.

even my 5 year old son was upset today when i told him i wouldn't be swapping cos of the price of the insurance. he even told me to keep his pocket money and put it towards the insurance bless him.

jayp1983

Andy said:
to be honest i'm gutted Tim, when he was here yesterday i fell in love with it lol.

even my 5 year old son was upset today when i told him i wouldn't be swapping cos of the price of the insurance. he even told me to keep his pocket money and put it towards the insurance bless him.

so have you given (your little lad) his money back then.lol :LOL:

Andy

lol, i told him his pocket money was for hm to spend on himself but he kept telling me i coud have it.

Andy

just done another quote for the same car but just me to drive and it came in at £833, guess the wife is gonna have to start walking everywhere from now on :LOL: