How Many Miles to a tank ???? is this ok ?

Davemark

With my coupe im getting

around 270miles per tank (thats with aircon on most of the time)

i personly as aircons on think thats pretty good

just want to comfirm

Dave

Andy

well i normally get between 300 and 350 per full tank around town but i don't use my aircon.

dodger

Former Staff
I'm currently getting 32MPG on average around town driving with occasionally aircon on.

Sjdickso

Staff
I mostly do mway driving get around 325 to a full tank with some air con on.

Dont like to run it completly empty so normally fill up at a quarter left, at around 270mile.

Andy

on the motorway i can get 450 miles and more out of a full tank with the cruise control on. coming back form yorkshire last year i got 40 mpg on the motorway

Andy Coupé

I nearly got 400 miles from mine, to and from PVS, since then its been runnig alot better, currently getting 33 MPG which is manly city driving. Im planning a remap soon and have been told i will benifit from better fuel consuption!

flamingo

I get about 260 to a tank without the aircon, mostly urban driving. But i don't drive it economically by any stretch of the imagination!!

John

I'm a new member an old new member. i have been reading most of the post because I have upgraded to a Vectra 2.2CDX from the cavvy 2lt CDX and I find all this new stuff confusing. I read on some post that when you buy a new car change the plugs and filters and fit an R&N replacement air filter which I did and found yes I got more speed but at the cost of more fuel I was getting 27-28mpg now only 25mpg. Whats this remapping and where can I get it done

Gazza

Former Staff
hi john and welcome

there is a place in bromsgrove,called chipeduk.they do live remapps and jason the owner thinks he will improve the fuel on a 2.2,im having mine done in the next few weeks

savage

If i convert my millage then I usually get about 285 miles on a tank but i have seen over 400 miles while travelling on the highway when i went on holiday