help with bushes!

right my vectra has developed a creaking/twanging noise from the back end (n) and sounds like both sides but not 100% sure, ive read somewhere that it is most likely the rose bushes, it happens when im away to take off or moving slow in traffic like goin over bumps slowly, if its just the rose bushes then i will order them but is it better to replace some others and what other do i need to get? its bugging the hell out of me, thanks in advance (y)

BURT150

Best thing to do is jack up the rear on axle stands and get a pry bar or bfo screwdriver and lever all the bushes about you'l be able to see them moving and find the culprit.

Rose bushes knock a bit and can sometimes creak so give them a good lever about to see any play in them.

Trailing arm bushes are also common and can be felt when cornering as the back end gets twitch and feels like its moving around.

ARB bushes knock and can also creak as well as the drop links.

Hope this helps.

thanks guys for the help (y) , ive had a good lever about today and found numerous bushes creaking, (n) ive just bit the bullet and ordered the poly bush kit for the car so hope that helps :D