Hello from down under

Astra_G

Hi everyone, I own a Astra bertone cabrio, I can find pretty much everything I want on here, a big thanks to the admin team :clap:

Drakey

Hi and welcome to the Forum.
It certainly is the place to be if you want info on the 2.2, look fwd to seeing pictures of the car soon maybe.

Astra_G

Will post some pics up tonight. We are about 10 hours different, by my watch is now 0645 in the morning, good morning everyone!!

Drakey

lol...I`m off to bed soon.... please don`t only post pictures of hot sunny weather to upset us poor Brits.

dodger

Former Staff
Hi and welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing the pictures of your motor :)

Astra_G

Sorry keep you guys waiting, nothing is changed apart from the headlights, I reinstalled the standard ones.

SSL21465.jpg

SSL21466.jpg

SSL21467.jpg

SSL21470.jpg

SSL21477.jpg

SSL21483.jpg

SSL21413.jpg

Drakey

LOL............you say you`ve gone back to standard headlight??? I really like the ones in the pictures.

Astra_G

Drakey said:
LOL............you say you`ve gone back to standard headlight??? I really like the ones in the pictures.
Yes I did, with the angel eyes the light is shocking even I had HIDs, I get better road coverage with the standard ones, much better output.

cpwfos

welcome like your car why cant we have black number plates in the uk fair enough white on the front but stupid yellow on the back who thought of this rant over :)

dodger

Former Staff
i'm liking you car mate, not sure on the silver wing mirror covers though, but the rest of it is excellant, looking very clean and shiny