happy christmas

Dave Gilbert

Happy xmas everyone(i know im late) n hope everyone has a great new year and have some good new years resolutions.

mine is to get my garage built(about 6years later than planned)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Matt

Administrator
I want to try and sort the front garden out on the house, and concrete over the grass so I can have room to have both cars next to each other on the drive, rather than end to end.

Dave Gilbert

I want to try and sort the front garden out on the house, and concrete over the grass so I can have room to have both cars next to each other on the drive, rather than end to end.
well my garage is gonna be 18ft x18ft and couldnt get ready mix any where near it so iv had to cut the whole thing into 4 9ft squares and do it in sections
iv manged 2 this year so hopefully get the other 2 done in the new year but got a few jobs to do on the corsa and mot on the vectra abd corsa at the begining of march so im panicking allready.

Matt

Administrator
I just need to find someone to do it for me. I can clear the garden, but then it's just going to be a case of finding someone to come and lay the concrete once it's done. Will need about 2 tonne of rubble to bring the level up to the existing drive way, and then a layer of concrete on top.

Dave Gilbert

just get some shuttering round the edge n chuck loads of hardcore/rubble in wack it down then get it tipped straight in(iv got a wacker plate if u want to to borrow it) i must have used about 8 tonnes of hardcore in my base(saving money on concrete hahaha)