Good ecu code reader ?

ognjen

Can somebody tell me what code reader should i buy for an opel astra g ? If somebody have some that he bought from ebay mby he can give me the link ? Or mby some software from lap top i could use and witch cables i need ? Thank you

ognjen

Yea i have heard of opcom . Thank you m8 . Btw m8 i gess u have opcom , if i get this latest opcom kit i dont get the cd if i want to instal it on other pc ? it say i get initial setup of unit to your computer ? Is thet like an instal from the unit itself one time only or what ? And btw , can i instal it alone on win 8 i see it is over virtual machine i have some knowlege of pc-s mineself so i gess i would be able to do that by mine own mb ^^

EDITED :

I dont know why i asked this here ^^ . . . I sent mail to seller actualy and got the answer : the software is downloadable on as many machines as you like, no you dont get the cd unless you buy it but you get all the latest downloads free from my site, the first inital set up i offer is free and is me to install it on your computer if you cant do it, you can install it yourself if you can, im here to offer support many thanks .

There for ppl that want to know that .

Last edited: