GM Supercharger Build Book

bunji81

M22APW said:
rapfiend03 said:
awesome! welcome to the club :)

which pulley are yall running?
That's my car!!!! That was taken by a customer during the final stages of the conversion although a few things have changed since that picture was taken and there has been a lot of additional tweeks and components fabrication to get it all to fitn neatly and look as OE aas possible.

The pulley we use is one that we spec for the conversion on the VX220 (we don't use the GM OE pulley), so I just carried that over to my car.

It has taken a while to do, mainly because I have had to carry out the work in the evenings and weekends, but it is now up and running and performs absolutely brilliantly.

The car will be at PVS so we won't release any finished engine pictures for the time being.

Nooo, I missed it at PVS...I had to com home early as my mate fell pretty ill. puke.. Any chance of a video of it runnin'? I'm seriously tempted? Also, would the kit work with a low level Nos kit?

Matt

Administrator
bunji81 said:
M22APW said:
rapfiend03 said:
awesome! welcome to the club :)

which pulley are yall running?
That's my car!!!! That was taken by a customer during the final stages of the conversion although a few things have changed since that picture was taken and there has been a lot of additional tweeks and components fabrication to get it all to fitn neatly and look as OE aas possible.

The pulley we use is one that we spec for the conversion on the VX220 (we don't use the GM OE pulley), so I just carried that over to my car.

It has taken a while to do, mainly because I have had to carry out the work in the evenings and weekends, but it is now up and running and performs absolutely brilliantly.

The car will be at PVS so we won't release any finished engine pictures for the time being.

Nooo, I missed it at PVS...I had to com home early as my mate fell pretty ill. puke.. Any chance of a video of it runnin'? I'm seriously tempted? Also, would the kit work with a low level Nos kit?

How about putting you're name down for the Courtenay Rolling road we are soring out, and you can be a passenger in it!!

Matte

Is all the hardware bolt on? Or is it much mods that has to be done?

Like does the inletpipe fit to the standard Z22SE cyl head? And so on?

If it does I suppose this will be an easy modification if using a standalone fuel system.

Matte

And what pulley is that? Is it one that's being used on some other standard pulleyor is it custom made?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don.Hasi

36. Position the intake manifold gasket and template (part number 12593902). Trim the gasket if necessary (Fig. 27) and (Fig. 28).
Could it be, that this Part is no longer available e.g. Has a new number?

Further questions... As this is a LSJ manifold is should have bigger nut holes. Is there a proper fit possible or is this also with our diameter available ?

And the last: what is RTF?

Thanks

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
i just asked the question about the supercharger kit from pace performance
Carl part# 17800003 is available our price $3039.95 plus shipping
take us about a week to get it
£2003.66

vocky

Staff
Could it be, that this Part is no longer available e.g. Has a new number?

Further questions... As this is a LSJ manifold is should have bigger nut holes. Is there a proper fit possible or is this also with our diameter available ?

And the last: what is RTF?

Thanks
the part 12593902 is just a template, all you need to do for non-SC use is make a slot in the gasket, ofr SC you leave the gasket alone and it blocks the PCV hole.

You can use spacers on the LSJ manifold and retain the M6 bolts or drill and tap the M6 holes to M8 and use the correct size bolts. The z20net / saab b207 inlet manifold gasket will need the holes opening up for the M8 bolts.

RTV = Room Temperature Vulcanizing silicone

Don.Hasi

I want to use it for a NA-Solution with a different intake manifold as described. But if you try the normal partshops you won´t get any result with the number above. The LSJ-Gasket was substituted in 2006 with another gasket which has the number 12597855. Another gasket which could be found is 12584359 for the lsj. So what is 12593902 for?

I want to seal the intake from the head. The pattern of the 12597855 should be good, but the holes for the bolts are to big. I dont want to drill the holes in the head bigger, when I perhaps want to change back.

So best thing would be a mix of it: seal of lsj and holes for the l61.

Don.Hasi

Ok. The Historie of the 12593902 seems not to be investigated anymore...

But an important last question: is the PCV a port with the flow in direction IN or OUT the head?