Fitting a Standalone ECU

si.c1978

cool my mate did seem to think it would be ok, but it is mentioned in my notes so thought i had better make sure. (y)

si.c1978

hi rik just another bit of brain picking!

im struggling to find information on the trigger wheel info im giving ms, and was hoping that you went this far,
i know the z22se is a 6+1 wheel and mines a 58-1 but was thinking that for the angle that the missing tooth occurs at the sensor would be the same as the block and sensor are identical.

im really near to test firing now and trying to find this info is driving me mad!

si.c1978

um i may be able to lay my hands on one... at this rate im gonna need to build a tool warehouse just for me tool kit!

thanks for the link im obviously not looking properly!

si.c1978

hi rik just wondering if you can do me a favour and give me a run down or pic of how youve wired your z20let inlet temp sensor.
ive just stuck the z22se one on there for now, but that wont be suitable for when im running!
cheers si (y)

si.c1978

excellent cheers! (y) got one coming!

just out of curiosity what does yours idle at if i drop mine below 1400 it goes well lumpy and hesitates when you press the throttle notsure.gif
starts fine and above that behaves fine

si.c1978

hello mate, i dont suppose you have any information regarding the rough values for the warm up enrichments and ase settings for ms2? i suspect that my wue is not dieng off as it should be as by my reckoning it should read zero at 77*+ hence overfueling. (y)

si.c1978

hallo m8 im here to try and rob you of knowledge again! any idea what rating resistor you fitted to get your tacho to read correctly on ms?
thanks! :D