Fault Codes For 2.2 Sri 150

i am looking for all the fault codes for a vectra b 2001 2.2 sri 150 please as i got engine managment light on this car i am going to buy and i got a fault code reader so will need all the codes asap so i can realate back to them see whats wrong with it thanx dan

Plug it in and tell us the code
carnt mate as i havnt bought the car yet going. i will do it when i go and collect it monday as i av left him a deposit of 50 so before i give him the rest of the dosh i will plug it in see so i need a list of all the codes and am i right the ecu plug is under the handbrake

Did u test drive the car mate ?? And engine turn over
ya drove the car it drive perfect the guy pluged it in in august and it came up exhaust sensor so he replaced all the exhast from manafold back in cluding sensors the rac did the work they took it to a garage to be done but the exhast is blowing from the back box on one of the joints and the when he plugged it baxck in it came up exhast sensor again so this is y i want to plug it in see if anything els wrong whas common to go wrong with thease mate

stu-2.2-sri

Ok
As I get a fault code too but it the bank 1 lambda cos of the zorst system I have but it didn't affect the drive but I brought a lambda spacer not yet fitting while it fitting and then clear the code and see how t get on lol

Ok
As I get a fault code too but it the bank 1 lambda cos of the zorst system I have but it didn't affect the drive but I brought a lambda spacer not yet fitting while it fitting and then clear the code and see how t get on lol
oh right cool so whats comon to go on thease to cause engine managment to come on as i am a bit nervous

stu-2.2-sri

When u get the car get it hook up with opcom and print out the code and let us know we be able tell u what and need to be done and fix it

my mate in the garage has got a snap-on diagnostic tool it cost them over 1000 i asked to lend it but they couldnt as it costs so much money lol

stu-2.2-sri

Sealey EOBD Code Reader VS8702 never try that is it any good ?? As I got opcom lol as it can changed etc via opcom but the one have is just code and clear it

Sealey EOBD Code Reader VS8702 never try that is it any good ?? As I got opcom lol as it can changed etc via opcom but the one have is just code and clear it
i been told they are verry good they dont just give you the code they tell you what the code means and you can retreve live dater and clear codes i just found that out put it in google lol

stu-2.2-sri

Yeah it a good engine as long the chain and uprated tensioned etc and it all good
I replaced mine 20k ago and it good so far as 20k ago it was badly loosed I was very close losing my car but on time got it replaced
Otherwise it a good motor mate

Yeah it a good engine as long the chain and uprated tensioned etc and it all good
I replaced mine 20k ago and it good so far as 20k ago it was badly loosed I was very close losing my car but on time got it replaced
Otherwise it a good motor mate
here is my car mate put this number in ebay let me kn ow what u fink 221168479341