For Sale F/S ***ported & polished Z22SE THROTTLE BODY*** 'exchange'

NICKYB

hi all, i have done a few Z22SE throttle bodys for a couple of members and have been asked about doing a exchange on them.

my throttle body's have been completely de-lipped, bell-mouthed, highly polished & have had low profile counter-sunk screws in the butterfly, they havn't been touched in places that effect the running of the engine, there tested before there sent and give a good noticable gain.

these are a few plus's that you MAY see from these:
improved throttle response, reduce flat spots through the rev range, give better MGP, a more aggresive induction sound, etc.

please note that due to my throttle bodys coming off other members as they are on exchange basis, the throttle bodies that done by me differ from each one and i don't include cleaning of the other casing

heres a couple of pics:

THIS IS A STANDARD THROTTLE BODY

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2063_1.jpg

AND THIS IS HOW THEY WOULD COME TO YOU

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2066_1.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2067_1.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2068_1.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2070_1.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2069_1.jpg

they are £50 delivered via royal mail recorded delivery, however i'm now doing them on an exchange that you send £50 via paypal, i'll send you the Ported & Polished throttle body and once you receive it & get it fitted you send your original one back to me recorded delivery and once i receive this i'll return £20 back into your paypal account.

so all in the ported & polished throttle body is £30. bargain.

heres some feedback from a few Z22SE.co.uk members that have used this service and they speak for them selfs:

pottsey said:
hey nick done the steady 30 mile and it got me a mile from home last night so didnt really feel the effect of it noticed a slight improvement though,so today went and some fuel and gave it some beans my god what a difference much more responsive ,slightly louder induction noise .much better now never really had any flat spots before it just pulls harder thru the revs now .
highly reccomended to anyone else ,great service ,cheers nick (y)

delgado900 said:
Have'nt had a chance to properly drive the astra since i fitted the new and improved NICKYB special throttle body :( (apart from running it in) , been driving the new mk6 astra 2.0 turbo for work (y)

BUTTTTTT got the day off today so thought to myself ..... "lets go for a drive" and WOW :D , EVERYONE should have one of these ! not only is throttle response improved but the induction noise is well just amazing, to the point that im considering removing my stereo and just driving about listening to the lovely sound that is Z22SE drool.gif .

Hats off to Nick for providing this service HIGHLY recommended to all !!! (y)

P.s Nick i apologise now if orders go mad :D

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ONCE THESE ARE FITTED YOU'LL NEED TO RESET THE ECU & THEN RUN THE NEW MOD IN FOR THE ECU, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT DOING THIS PLEASE ASK ELSE YOU'LL END UP WITH EML.

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM & NOT EMAIL AS I DON'T ALWAYS RECEIVE THE EMAILS, THANKS

NICKYB

Re: F/S ***ported & polished Z22SE THROTTLE BODY*** 'exchang

speedfreek said:
is it much to change it as not had mine off do you need any gaskets ?

all you have to do is, remove the air pipe, undo 4 bolts & 1 plug, remove and simply fit new and reverse that order. no gaskets etc.

i can do it in about 2 mins but then just waiting for the ECU to reset as it needs to learn the new air-intake that this throttle body will allow.

NICKYB

si.c1978 said:
its a rubber 'o' ring thingy!

Good service nick!

thanks, yes, a rubber ring that sits in there, i've never seen any that are in need or replacing yet tho....

NICKYB

grantellissheffield said:
ive got one fitted and trust me it only took a few mins....

as above, grant has one of mine fitted. (y)

i may have 1 soon mate and if it is ok can i pick it up and i can fit it in the road and give you the old 1 save messing with p&p

NICKYB

speedfreek said:
i may have 1 soon mate and if it is ok can i pick it up and i can fit it in the road and give you the old 1 save messing with p&p

no worries, as with another member its £25 to do this.

just drop us a PM nearer to the time.

stu-2.2-sri

would defo like this end this month as cant give u mine but u mean if i get the port one and then fitting it and happy with it so i send u my old one for exchanged and money back ???

NICKYB

stu-2.2-sri said:
would defo like this end this month as cant give u mine but u mean if i get the port one and then fitting it and happy with it so i send u my old one for exchanged and money back ???

thats it mate (y)

stu-2.2-sri

NICKYB said:
stu-2.2-sri said:

thats it mate (y)
:D cheers..

pottsey

nick ,will be over saturday dinnertime onwards for mine as we are going to vickys dads in the afternoon if thats ok

NICKYB

cheers burt, as you can see the head isn't getting alot of porting at the minute....

and yes thats fine pottsey, i'll be about all day after 10ish.

NICKYB said:
speedfreek said:

no worries, as with another member its £25 to do this.

just drop us a PM nearer to the time.

ok mate nice one

astra22bertoneauto

And you say these dont throw up any error codes? Mite have to just get 1 lol. Typical thou as i just cleaned my 1 up at the doctors surgery!