Exhaust Fitted

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Keep an eye on those exhaust rubbers. They look very familiar to me and they last about 6 months before they perish and break.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Right I am stuck on what to do about my middle box, should I ask them to remove it as my standard exhaust never had one fitted, or shall I leave it? Why did they fit one when my standard system was a straight through pipe? Cheers

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I said not too loud lol. Would they remove it for free? I am not too fussed either way if it stays or goes, I am just thinking about it never having one in the first place

Matt

Administrator
Ask them mate, I can't see them having much issue removing it, as I'm sure they'd be able to use it again with it being so new.

Martyn

Them rear cans look really nice m8 and suit the back end of your car...... as for the middle box i cant see them having a problem if your not happy they should change it customer satisfaction n all that

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Right this is what I need to know for sure before I ask them to remove the middle box.

01. Will it help my Turbo run better with the middle box off ie make the gases flow better
02. With having the middle box on do I loose any power?
03. Will they charge me to have it removed (Middle Box)

Cheers :)

Martyn

Regarding Question 3 Just say your not happy with the centre silencer as it feels restrictive and would it be possible to remove and replace it with a straight through pipe. you should not be charged

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Read it again :). I think the main reason is that it does not have that sporty tone I was hoping for, but it might get better as it gets older?

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Lol. It's my missus that said it does not sound sporty enough, she was expecting it to be a bit like my Gsi Turbo I had. I would not want it to be loud if thats what would happen if the middle box came off. I can live with it the way it is now for sure :)

This is how my Gsi Turbo sounded :oops: :LOL:

LKUMgFO9RpI[/media]]