Electrical quandary

Zxr33

Morning everyone!
I have a question you maybe able to help with or experienced in the past and could shed some light on.

I currently have an 06 vectra design 2.2, and the issue I seem to be having is my radio display, dash light and front and rear lights constantly flicker, much more noticeable on the radio display.
It makes no difference if I turn lights , radio, or heating off the flickering just continues! This also effects the in side light when it's on! But only when the car is running! I have no starting issues with the care and it has a good battery on, everything works as it should except the cig lighter. Just wondered if you guys have experienced this issue in the past!
Due to work and other commitments I've not been able to really look into it! Other than thinking it could be an earth issue. I've had a look through the forum but nothing seems to match my
Problem, so assuming its not common,
Any help would be great,
Thanks Rob

David Dixon

You don't have any LED's fitted do you?
They usually cause bulbs to flash on Vectra C being CAN wiring....But it shouldn't really cause them all too unless they running from the same circuit!
Also if that's not the case then check the alternator is giving out a constant reading.

Dave Gilbert

I have led interior light, glovebox and number plate lights and they work ok

my number plate lights do flicker when I lock the car for a few mins. Hope thisnis useful info to you.

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
When I lock the VXR my front sidelights strobe as the alarm is arming, once armed they stop.. Mine are due to being LEDS and not canbus LEDS I am presuming... Looks cool though!