Eibach Pro Kit Front Springs.

I have got the Eibach Pro Kit ( E6543-140 ) fitted and l know it will take time to be bedded in But the front springs seem to be sitting to high l just want to check with other members if they had the same issue or have l ordered the wrong kit.

Dolby

Normally when u installed the Eibach Pro Kit the car is 2 a 3cm lower thene the standaard springs after installation.

My car has codes on the springs

For: S3
Behind: QC

When installed Eibach Pro kit springs you shout see the difference between the standaard springs.

Dear mistake on my behalf l didn't do the research regarding the axle weight. l went and bought a kit for axle weight from 936 -1035 (front ) instead of buying a kit for front axle weight of 920 kgs. Apparently all eibach kits for the astra g are 820kgs standard for the rears. New kit ordered today l just stick other on the bay for a quick sale.

Yeah it just didn't look right. My own fault l should have done the research. I have the kit on ebay hopefully l will get it sold as only front springs have been used with less 80 miles done them. The rear springs are standard with Eibach Pro Kit and l only needed to change the fronts I think they are a absolute bargain starting £69.99 for someone they are the cheapest set on the bay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EIBACH-PR...ION-SPRINGS-/221883243383?hash=item33a9459b77