East Anglia East Anglia Pics and Chit Chat

Turbo_Shane

Last week i had some custom plates made up... Their 2 inches shorter in lenth and ive tried to make the reg say COUPE as best as i can. Some of my mates say; yhh, you can tell it spose to read COUPE and others say; Errrr whats that spose to say??? notsure.gif

But i think it looks betta then the old plates any how lol... ( even tho they are slightly illegal ) :shh: :D

Attachments

• DSC_00025.jpg
    DSC_00025.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC_00024.jpg
    DSC_00024.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC_00027.jpg
    DSC_00027.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 279
  • DSC_00028.jpg
    DSC_00028.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 268

Andy16v

Liking the new plates Shane, smaller the better. When I had my illegal plates on I carried a legal set in the back with tape on ready to stick on, just incase the plod stopped me for it. Knowing my luck though, it would of been raining and my little plan would not of worked.

I've removed most of my pics from this thread now because I'm going to put them in a new post in the mod diary section soon(when I get time) and think they would be better there if anyone wants to see my slow progress :)

Your cars looking really nice shane, anymore plans for her?

Turbo_Shane

Andy16v said:
Liking the new plates Shane, smaller the better. When I had my illegal plates on I carried a legal set in the back with tape on ready to stick on, just incase the plod stopped me for it. Knowing my luck though, it would of been raining and my little plan would not of worked.

I've removed most of my pics from this thread now because I'm going to put them in a new post in the mod diary section soon(when I get time) and think they would be better there if anyone wants to see my slow progress :)

Your cars looking really nice shane, anymore plans for her?

Cheers Andy! (y) Yhh, i ve put my standard plates in the boot under the carpet just incase, but because ive stuck em with Evo stick; i might have a little trouble getting them off infront of the pigs??? lol :think:

I want more horses! but dont know what to do??? at the moment im still looking for a dual rear exhaust box but struggling to find one in my budget (£200 ish)
Would love a bolt on turbo convertion but dont know who to speak to for the cheapest price and who would fit it for me??? dunno..

Andy16v

Sorry guys, been really busy, between house renovation, a new puppy and work I ve had no time for internet play.

Managed to cobble this together though for laughs.

Happy christmas to all on z22!

Drakey

Eh???? did I miss something dunno.. that was out of the blue to me!!!!!
Why sell the Astra Andy? ..............and is it see ya guys forever :wtf:

Drakey

Looks that way, I can`t seem to stay off the soddin site.
Think the fault lies with buying the Kia...the Kia Forum hasn`t quite got the same feel as it does here.
Few nice motors but alot of talk of fuel consumption and country drives lol

Daniel

lol yeah i bet how come ya went done the ka route then ??? mind you saying that i have heard some great things about kia seems to be stepping it up in the world :)

Drakey

For the cash....and the warrenty, I couldn`t get half the car for my money should I have gone Vxl, Volvo, Audi etc.
Standard I got...
17`s
spoiler
chrome door sills
sports pedals
half leather
ipod connectivity
full climate
cruise control
...plus it`s a solid feeling car, one of the few gripes people have is the stiff suspenssion, but I quite like it...just wish it sat a bit lower.
Everyone at work took the P1$$ when they heard I was getting a Kia, most of them have had a drive and like it,..... I`d get another.

Drakey

NOOOO, back in on nights this week, 3 day week woo hooo, Bank hOLIDAY mONDAY AND WE DON`T WORK fRIDAYS ON NIGHTS...CUSHY JOB LOL

& I must have pressed my caps lock oops. & broken the 4000 posts