East Anglia East Anglia Pics and Chit Chat

Drakey

Fingers crossed, home late on the 20th.....started clearing to day, and pre-booked my flight home.
Mondays the test, phoning Marham to get flight details off my replacement, BEST be out on the 19th...or I `will` cry!!!!!

Any more thoughts on the alloys?

Andy16v

Hope your replacement shows up in a timely manner and you get back safe and sound.

Well the mk4 888's, like my car, are getting a bit long in the tooth, so chances of finding a good set are slim to nothing, also the original 888 rims are quite wide, 7.5j possibly 8j, so I'd be better off getting a new shiney set of team dynamics pro sport 1.2's in my chosen size. They are the same wheel without the 888 markngs. Problem is I like so many other rim styles. notsure.gif

May just carry on colour coding, (handles,roofrails etc..), and sort interior until next spring, then buy some, will have to do some photoshops as you suggest.

Drakey

Remind me when your on your Holidays again Neil, I`ve 2 weeks off then a week back in work before another week off...................The 2 eldest are off to their Nans for a week WoooooHoooooo

Andy16v

Any time Neil, would love to see your astra for some much needed inspiration, Im in on the next meet!

Weatherstrips and fogs fitted on sunday just before it rained!

Have the option of fitting the brake ducts now too when/if I decide to upgrade the brakes.

Drakey

That`s looking really nice Andy.
Have you photoshopped how the wheels may look? & where in Norfolk will do it? Would love to darken mine.

Turbo_Shane

Hi Guys and girls! Ive just joined up with this site as i own a Vauxhall Astra bertone Coupe z22se! And would like to show you all my car! :D

Please feel free to leave comments etc about my car! :D

Attachments

• PICT4518.JPG
    PICT4518.JPG
    370.8 KB · Views: 274

Turbo_Shane

And the third picture...

Again peeps, Please leave comments and please feel free to ask any question about my Coupe! munchies..

Attachments

• PICT4515.JPG
    PICT4515.JPG
    835.1 KB · Views: 303

Drakey

Firstly..welcome to the forum...........great looking Coupe`, & love the alloys.
Take it from the shot of the rear it`s been round the ring?

Turbo_Shane

Cheers Drakey! ...Funny as you say that, No not "Yet"! But hoping to book there in Feb 09 for a track day with a mate of mine! Just waiting back from them for prices etc...

Andy16v

Welcome to the site Shane, nice coupe and looks to be in very good condition. Same year as mine and 'tax exempt' :D Well unbanded at least?

Did you do the mods to it like the headlights and grill and stuff.

Looks nice mate, I'd lose the fuel flap sticker though, looks a bit tacky to me.

Turbo_Shane

Thanks Andy!

Yess mate, i changed the headlights my self and the grill too... the Irmscher spliters etc were on the car from factory as the same as the fuel cap.
Believe it or not shes done 130,000 miles now and looks mint! But people say i clean her to much, washing her every 3-4 days and spending 2-3 hours poishing/ waxing her at weekends etc lol...

Andy16v

Well its time well spent cause she looks lovely Shane. Please feel free to plaster as many pics of her in here for us to oogle. :)

Do I see a white hatchy lurking about in your gleaming bodywork?

Keep up the good work mate!

Turbo_Shane

Cheers Andy! :D ...Im thinking of buying a clay bar, because their ment to be the dogs for body work! i might pop down to my local motorstore tomorrow and see what they have...

Yhh, thats my mums astra. ex-police car! ;) superchiped!

Loving your Hatch Andy! Looks great in black!

My first mk4 was a 3door hatch but only a baby 1.4 16v due to me only being 17 lol... V V V

Attachments

• IMG029.JPG
    IMG029.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG015.JPG
    IMG015.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG018-2.JPG
    IMG018-2.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 369