Dodger's Coupe

dodger

Former Staff
Been very busy yesterday, finally got my rear spoiler sprayed and fitted here are the pictures:

All masked up and ready for measuring

20.JPG

21.JPG

Holes marked out and drilled

22.JPG

23.JPG

All fitted.

24.JPG

25.JPG

26.JPG

27.JPG

The colour is a very good match, fitted in the correct place, well pleased

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Looks much better with the spoiler fitted 8) . Don't slam the boot shut like some people do as the spoiler will split, seen loads of Coupes with split spoilers :confused:

dodger

Former Staff
It's a proper Irmscher one should it should be ok, out of interest how do thay split is it the spoiler vibrating as the boot shuts then

Mark Dj

Former Staff
The others have been Irmscher ones mate. I think it's when the boot is closed too hard. Seem a few hatches the same and a few Coupes.

Drakey

Certainly does make a difference to the look of the Coupe` ....very nice.
Drilling holes in to your pride and joy must be a blast :wtf: :D

Daz

Former Staff
Drakey said:
Certainly does make a difference to the look of the Coupe` ....very nice.
Drilling holes in to your pride and joy must be a blast :wtf: :D

Its a very daunting experiance nige.......measure 12 times and drill once.... as there aint no goin back

dodger

Former Staff
I got 3 seperate people to double check all my measurements before i started drilling and even then i was crapping myself, but i'm glad i did it, it was a good satisifying experience.

dodger

Former Staff
Drakey said:
It would have been No-Nails for me pmsl :LOL:

I was going to use tigerseal for the adhesive, but being a detailer i wanted the option to take it off so i could wax the underside and boot on occasions

dodger

Former Staff
On Friday i picked up my sprayed Irmscher Splitter for the Coupe

So i got straight to work, removed the rubber splitter

28.jpg

29.jpg

Then offered up the splitter just by holding it there with tape

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

On Saturday went about fitting properly using Tigerseal and a couple of screws in the correct place got it all fitted,
at the minute it's held in place with some tape and cable ties while the Tigerseal goes off

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

More pictues will come once the bumper is fully fixed and the tape and cable ties removed

dodger

Former Staff
i got both the spoiler ans splitter all prepared and sprayed inc paint for £150 :D