Custom inlet pipe and oil catch tank

BURT150

That must help a good bit. I might have to copy that. gsi front is in the list too.

pottsey

BURT150 said:
That must help a good bit. I might have to copy that. gsi front is in the list too.

yeah it does ,i know when i first fitted it a few months ago when the weather was a lot cooler,and made a big difference a lot more responsive and pulled harder

cpwfos

update on eml problem reconnected egr cheater after crimpin it properly cleared error code reset ecu and idle is now perfect and eml is gone so hopefully im sorted now (i hope :) )

BURT150

Brilliant all sorted. (y) . I didnt think it would hurt droping the AIT sensor. I droped my sensor and my throttle body whilst muckin about with things and no harm done. Clumbsy when tired :confused: .

MikeS

Former Staff
fusing the egr wires together brings up loads of faults relating to the TB , as they are on the same circuit

BURT150

Whats better blanking the egr valve and leaving it pluged in open to atmosphere or removing the valve and using a cheater?

sdbutler10

they all work the same tbh mate , get the blanking plate as then youcan shoce to either just have the old vavle bolted to the side or you can fit the cheater.
i went for the cheater as it looks a loot neater

BURT150

Yea it would be neater. Ive got it blanked off already and left bolted on the side. I might get myself a cheater for the sake of a tener it would look much better.
(y) .

Matt

Administrator
BURT150 said:
Yea it would be neater. Ive got it blanked off already and left bolted on the side. I might get myself a cheater for the sake of a tener it would look much better.
(y) .

Go on mate, you know it makes sense to buy a cheater :wink:

ognjen

Please can u tell me what diameter is that pipe of the cach tank from the engine is it 9mm ? or mby 8 or 10 ? And how did you conected the litle cone filter to the pipe of the cach tank on the other end ? U used some joint or what ? Is the filter same diameter as the pipe ?

Last edited: