Courtenay Sport Rolling Road

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Courtenay Sport Rolling Road

Courtenay Sport are pleased to announce that our new Rolling Road facility is now fully operational. Whether it is simply a power run you are looking for, a remap and power run or a full rolling road session we can now cater for your needs.

Prices start at £35 for a power run where we run your car up on the rolling road and produce power and torque graphs for your car. A power run will usually consist of 2 or 3 runs of your car on the rolling road. For Vauxhall owners we will calibrate your car to the rolling road using Tech 2 diagnostic equipment and also include a Tech 2 diagnostic check to look for any stored trouble codes as part of the power run at no extra cost. To arrange your booking please either call or email us and we will confirm availablity.

For recognised car clubs who wish to hold a Rolling Road day, power runs (as described above) are only £25 each subject to a minimum of 10 vehicles taking part. Should you wish to book a date for your club please call us for availablity and we will secure your date for you subject to a small deposit.

A full rolling road tuning session, including power graphs can also be performed. This takes approximately one hour of time on the rollers and prices start from £85 for this service.

awww.courtenaysport.co.uk_images_st200rroad200.jpg

awww.courtenaysport.co.uk_images_vxtrroad2200.jpg

awww.courtenaysport.co.uk_images_astra22rroad200.jpg

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Previous 2.2 Results taken from Courtenay Sport

VX220 2.2 16v 152.7 @ 5483 154.9 @ 4007
VX220 2.2 16v 161.1 @ 6048 153.9 @ 4346
VX220 2.2 16v 176.2 @ 6077 156.4 @ 5688

Astra Coupe 2.2 16v 159.4 @ 4103 150.8 @ 5490

Mark Dj

Former Staff
l7jnd said:
Sound expensive, like lots of that nice Diblas stuff no doubt.

Probably. I would like to add some Diblas parts to my car at some stage. I would like the exhaust kit they do that gives you an extra 25bhp :twisted:

Mark Dj

Former Staff
tommy said:
how lads u wanna get a real car car.gif

Your tin of beans would fall apart on the rollers, the blue tack could not hold the rust together long enough to get a reading rofl.. nana.gif