Chaim timing pics - does this look ok?

damian1978

I've fitted new chains recently and I think I've got it timed up ok, just want to double check with a couple of second opinions.

How does this look?

Cheers

Attachments

• SA500119.JPG
    SA500119.JPG
    336.4 KB · Views: 417
  • SA500118.JPG
    SA500118.JPG
    528.7 KB · Views: 438

ATOM X

damian1978 said:
I've fitted new chains recently and I think I've got it timed up ok, just want to double check with a couple of second opinions.

How does this look?

Cheers
GOOD PUT YOUR TENSIONER IN BEFORE YOUR REPLACE THE OILPUMP COVER PLATE

damian1978

Oh good! I thought it'd be ok, just wanted to check. Progress is a bit slow at the moment as I've broken a bone in my hand so I'm glad I dont have to mess about with the chain anymore!

I've got the tensioner in, so I guess it's just a case of glugging on some oil to help lube things up when I start it and then gettin the oil pump on.

Thanks for the reassurance!

ATOM X

damian1978 said:
Oh good! I thought it'd be ok, just wanted to check. Progress is a bit slow at the moment as I've broken a bone in my hand so I'm glad I dont have to mess about with the chain anymore!

I've got the tensioner in, so I guess it's just a case of glugging on some oil to help lube things up when I start it and then gettin the oil pump on.

Thanks for the reassurance!
YOU SHOULD NOT START UP UNTIL THE OIL PUMP IS FITTED

damian1978

Oh yes, I know! I just meant to put some oil on it so it wasn't dry when I come to start it after everythings back together!

Cheers