bump strips :)

Daniel

it should be ok m8

i took some better pics today and had the car washed too :) (y)

i thinking of colourcoding the door mirrors too ??? what ya ppl think would it look better with having the mirrors red ??? i might get up to this ,this afternoon dunno..

Attachments

• P08-02-09_14.56[01].JPG
    P08-02-09_14.56[01].JPG
    885.5 KB · Views: 227
  • P08-02-09_14.56[03].JPG
    P08-02-09_14.56[03].JPG
    595.7 KB · Views: 211
  • P08-02-09_14.57.JPG
    P08-02-09_14.57.JPG
    534.3 KB · Views: 195

bigstring

Not working!!!

dont worry, look at the state of this, only cleaned where the bump strips were going back on...

100_3038.jpg

and yes I know, have lowered the back but not the front yet!!

100_3036.jpg

I might even get to drive it this month!!!

Turbo_Shane

Looks much betta Danny!.. Are you pleased how they came out? I thought of colour coding my mirrors too but im gonna leave it now as i am getting an old skool MR2 at the end of the month! :silent: :shh: Ssssshhhhhhhhh lol. So my car could be up for sale soon? :eh:

Daniel

oh no shane lol fair play m8 lol i colourcoded em this afternoon think they look good not back on the car yet as it is snowing really bad here lol but i will happy wid everything now just need to lower it and then on to the engine mods :) oh and still wait for my hids to turn up lol

Turbo_Shane

Yeh i no, cant say i wont miss the astra :( iv always wanted an mr2 on the road tho and iv got the opportunity and its a bargain.. i may keep the astra for a lil while and have the mr2 as a project in the garage or may just get rid of astra asa i get the mr2. im undecided at the moment.. will let u no wat i decide at the end of the month when i pick it up :D ahh i thought those pics were them finished? lol.. its only drizzlin with rain here :s

bigstring

Company car mate, and work 11/12hrs a day, plus i need the brakes doing after changing the pads they have gone to pot???

and last week I only had time to do the back springs.......... and it's snowing now! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I think I need another body to help!

Danny Boy said:
how comes ya not drove it lol ?? looks great m8 colour is a good match :) why ya not lowered the front ??

Daniel

yeah well hope it gos well wid the mr2 shane :)

ah rite m8 fair enough yh weather pooo here too :( where ya get ya spings ?? how much ya pay ?? i want get some for this astra i should striped my old 1 i left loads on my old car silly me lol

bigstring

Got them from a localish place in andover, there gmax ones, paid £60 for them, they look nice and low on the rear, but like I said, not got round to the front yet!! hehe