bonnet lifters

nathann88

I've just bought them so will let everyone no if they are any good

Oh **** it i wasnt online for the evening, i brought these last week arrived wednesday and the brackets are wrong they dont fit. the seller is ment to be contacting the makers of the product for me still no word form him yet.

let me know if yours fit when you get them as i will start phoning him untill he sorts it out for me. luckly paid via paypal so i have that on my side if he turns out to be an ass.

nathann88

i phoned them today and they have re ordered some new stock. He said they should have them Thursday. So I need to phone them back and if they are different to what they have he will send some more out. maybe they wont send you any untill the new stock is in so friday if were lucky.

Matt

Administrator
You'd presume if they know the parts they have in stock don't fit, that they would stop shipping them out as they will just be wasting their money on extra shipping and the hassle of returns etc.

nathann88

You'd presume if they know the parts they have in stock don't fit, that they would stop shipping them out as they will just be wasting their money on extra shipping and the hassle of returns etc.
would make sense ;) he did say to me just keep the wrong set as they wont be worth while them collecting, so if they do send the wrong items out its just them lossing out.

stokie

I hope they send me the right one because i don't want to mess about phoning them i just want to fit it to the car

nathann88

i wanted that to happen lol had them for a week tomorrow and done nothing with them :( poxy brackets the rest of the kit is fine. i think.

nathann88

phoned them again today still not in, reply hopfully they will be here and sent out to you next week. starting to p**s me off now:( just want to be able to fit them. have you heard anything from the set you brought?

stokie

i am still waiting for them to send mine i wanted to fit them on the weekend but it don't look like thats going to happen :(

stokie

ive just finished fitting them and they fit i just needed to change 2 washer as they where to big
ai475.photobucket.com_albums_rr111_hannah2411_1340622572120.jpg
ai475.photobucket.com_albums_rr111_hannah2411_1340622560926.jpg