Best place for new Tyres, Discs and Pads

Hi All,

Gonna be an expensive month with new 215 40 17 rubber all round and new discs and pads. Just wondering what the best bet for getting the best price is. Not really interested in upgrading the breaking power and I certainly cant afford Yoko's but I do want decent quality.

Normally I hunt around local tyre fitters for special offers and would then get them to order in the discs and pads and complete the works but I have a feeling there is a lot to be saved online, even including the delivery charges.

Any help appreciated.

Matt

Administrator
It may also be worth while trying a couple of local tyre places. I found my local place to be cheaper than camskill, as they could supply, fit and balance the vredestein I've got fitted for less than camskill could supply them for.

Sjdickso

Staff
That's the thing if you don't know of anywhere to fit them places can charge through the nose to fit supplied parts or just not do it at all.

I have also go e back to using local places.

Wow, cheers to all!! Lots to go on here! Camskill seem to come up trumps and now i'm back from my hols I'll see what the local's can offer. Looking to get new discs all round too so, fingers crossed, i'll find somewhere that can supply at a decent price.