Bentley azure

5M1THY

Hi all I got to work today and the bloke I work for asked me to get 4 new pirellis fitted to his Bentley because he's going to Egypt today :) £1700 Bentley charged!!!

Before I left he asked if I could check all the lights n levels etc if anythings low/not working I can tell Bentley when I get there.
Look at this engine :)
image.jpg
Cover on
image.jpg
Cover off
Apparently it's all hand made it's proper quick but it's like driving my bedroom lol

5M1THY

It's meant to have fancy 20s on it with 255/40/20 but he's 80 years old so had Bentley put different ones on it

Matt

Administrator
It's meant to have fancy 20s on it with 255/40/20 but he's 80 years old so had Bentley put different ones on it
Can't fault him. If you are spending that on a car, you might as well make sure it's exactly how you want it.

5M1THY

Can't fault him. If you are spending that on a car, you might as well make sure it's exactly how you want it.

Yeah that's it orthough he owns butlins and haven etc so it's nothing to him.. Everytime he puts in I the garage he hits the wall lol it's had 4 bumpers in 2 years lol
The plate does say and it's sighed but I couldn't tell you the name without looking again

5M1THY

Wonder how much Bentley charged for new bumpers? Price of decent second hand car? lol

Tbh when he's on the roads I was surprised how good a driver he was (I haven't been in the Bentley with him driving so could be different) however putting a ten ft long car in a 9ft garage he just can't do lol

milo

Tbh when he's on the roads I was surprised how good a driver he was (I haven't been in the Bentley with him driving so could be different) however putting a ten ft long car in a 9ft garage he just can't do lol

Explains why the bumpers come off, to get the bentley down to 9ft ish lol