Back into a 2.2, sort of

Jonny 2.2

Well I have been away for a long time after I sold my 2.2 veccy. Was never the same after the cam chain snapped at 80mph.

I have 4 weeks to wait for my next 2.2 to be delivered. :D

BUT it's a Honda Civic 2.2 CDTi Sport cheers..

Anyway, just like to say that this site is ace, a lots changed since I was last here. Keep up the good work and I will stick my head in now and again to see some sweet motors !

Jon

dodger

Former Staff
glad you have another 2.2 even though it is a Honda, don't forget to post some pics when you take delivery.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I want some pictures when you get it. The Honda is a great car :). Pop back anytime you like :)

Jonny 2.2

Well its her, got to say I am impressed the engine really is sweet. Reminds me of the acceleration I used to have in the vectra 2.2. Smooth as a petrol and a great noise from the turbo. Dash is like a spaceship :LOL: . Its better than I hoped it would be, Honda have really done a cracking job with this one. Oh and it shifts mind csh..

Here is a little picture I took whilst on site yesterday.

00000020.jpg

Mark_647

thats nice!! triangular exhaust exits are cool !! the interior is like a spaceship, but its really nice and modern, looks good !!

Jonny 2.2

martin-2.2sri said:
looks very nice, u got the rear spoiler?

Its got the rear window spoiler yes, not as big as the type R as this is the sport model. Mind you I cannot see much out the back window really :? :D