ATOMX Inlet

OAKMERE

CS do a great job mapping the wide open throttle settings but changed little on the part throttle. This means your long term fuel trims will be maxed out not good for accurate fuelling. Also with the OBD tuner you self map and things like larger injectors and throttles can be selected from drop down boxes.
See the web site below.
http://www.obdtuner.com

I have been using the software for 18 months and am very pleased.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
CS do a great job mapping the wide open throttle settings but changed little on the part throttle. This means your long term fuel trims will be maxed out not good for accurate fuelling. Also with the OBD tuner you self map and things like larger injectors and throttles can be selected from drop down boxes.
See the web site below.
http://www.obdtuner.com

I have been using the software for 18 months and am very pleased.
does it support the ls4 T/B ? and is there a poor mode ?

OAKMERE

Poor mode?

Sure the ls4 could be added. It may just require the throttle response settings changing.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
yeah poor mode so people like me can afford it :) finding it hard to get £300 to get the meth kit let alone the £900 for odb tuner lol

OAKMERE

Unfortunately not and the price is unlikely to change. It is also harder to justify for people who have paid for a remap already.
It might be worth saving up as hopefully version 3 will be released next year with a lot of new features. People with v2 will get this at a greatly reduced price!
Keep up the good work on a great project thread.

cavaddict

Hmmmmmmm, at £900 it may be a future project, but for now, i'll probably just change the springs and check to see if my rods can take the extra rpm. I'm still looking at making a modified plenum with some sort of vortex tubes on the inlet runners but its proving tricky due to the oval inlets on this head.

Last edited:

cavaddict

Thanks Don. Still got vibration although i think this is more to do with the solid rear mount rather than anything else. Is good to drive and has a nice deep induction noise.Puts a smile on my face anyways :)

cavaddict

image.jpg
Have picked up a piece of 70mm mandrel bent ali tubing to improve gas flow and let me fit the 68mm tb I got off of Carl. Never did like the bend on the plenum.