WP_20150319_16_57_32_Pro.jpg

capacitors moved over and plug swapped out
WP_20150319_17_18_57_Pro.jpg

all ready for a button :)
WP_20150319_17_46_35_Pro.jpg

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
well the eject button didn't work and after a trip to pecky we were unable to unpair the 2nd unit
but he has a plan lol
for me to take the 1st set back so it can be unpaired then he will copy the info from the screen that would show as ""delivery mode"" then upload that info to the 2nd screen thus enabling the screen to be paired to the headunit and cdc3
ive also found some info on converting the cdc3 ""TA" to a ""TB"" the units are from what it says are 100% identical and the info on the eeprom is all that differs
so with the above planned when the 2nd set is all unpaired i will get pecky to change the info in the spare astras original cdc3 eeprom so it can all be paired as a set to the cid and ncdr1100 with the ncdr2013 front mobo installed

i did pop back to the scrap yard where the ncdr2013 came from and found the front and the wires for the screen i needed and also a gps aerial base :)
still plenty of work to mess about with getting these units in and working

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
with a trip to peckys again the conversion of a cdc3 TA to cdc3 TB was a success but i guess
the file used was still in french and rando is not a normal word lol
WP_20150322_16_09_14_Pro.jpg

i also got round to fitting the 1st set to my car
WP_20150322_18_06_35_Pro.jpg

and some various screen shots
WP_20150322_18_11_31_Pro.jpg WP_20150322_18_07_53_Pro.jpg WP_20150322_18_07_12_Pro.jpg WP_20150322_18_07_04_Pro.jpg WP_20150322_18_07_00_Pro.jpg WP_20150322_18_06_54_Pro.jpg WP_20150322_18_06_49_Pro.jpg WP_20150322_18_06_42_Pro.jpg

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
No worries will do it tonight and try to send tomorrow.
You know anyone that wants a ncdr 1100 and mid from the same car paired together and got the pass too.
Djice74 do you still have the unit and code ?
the 2nd set i have refuses to be unlocked so need a ncdr1100 with a code

Last edited:

Djice74

Djice74 do you still have the unit and code ?
the 2nd set i have refuses to be unlocked so need a ncdr1100 with a code
Hi mate I have the unit but with no code I've got a good screen but that goes with the one in the car. Even thou I've deactivated the radio in car it still flashes radio safe only if in the radio station select or satnav or cd, not on the screen that shows range or on the BC menu. The Cid's seems to be okay no display safe anymore. Might be able to get the car pass if I find the reg of the car it came from

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
Hi mate I have the unit but with no code I've got a good screen but that goes with the one in the car. Even thou I've deactivated the radio in car it still flashes radio safe only if in the radio station select or satnav or cd, not on the screen that shows range or on the BC menu. The Cid's seems to be okay no display safe anymore. Might be able to get the car pass if I find the reg of the car it came from
it sounds like your main unit needs pairing to the screen with tech2 you would need the code from the screen it was paired to if you have it

if there was a screen and ncdr1100 that are paired i can get pecky to get the code from the screen but it needs to have more that 6 code input retries on the main unit or its a waste of time 1:40mins wait to enter a code after that and more time with every failed code input
the 2nd unit i have is on 0 remaining codes and requires a 48hour wait to enter the right code altho the unit full works without ""radio safe"" the red code led flashes constantly
the 3rd mobo i have from the ncdr2013 i have no code for and its now down to 4 remaing code inputs pecky got the code from the cdc that was connected to the unit but it must be with the ncdr2013 the cdc code has no relevance to the main unit code but the screen would and thats the bit i dont have ive been back to the scrap yard today and got the chassis number from the car so will butter up my guy at vx and see if he can pull me the security code from there system and hope for the best in unlocking the main unit

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
popped in a vx today with the vin number from the car i got the ncdr2013
bad news is there is no record on the system of the car ever being in a vx garage in its 10 years on the road
2.0l t signum no wonder its in the scrap yard im going back for the head soon :)
the guys there said it would be a contact head office job and i would need proof of ownership lol
i wonder if a pic of the car in the scrap yard in 100s of bit would do :)

KevinH

Guess it's worth a try. (y)
Don't you require the V5C registration document so they can get the carpass info though ?

KevinH

Ah OK.
I was of the impression that the scrapyard owners still held the documents until the vehicle was physically destroyed (crushed) then they had to notify DVLA as such. :)

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
Ah OK.
I was of the impression that the scrapyard owners still held the documents until the vehicle was physically destroyed (crushed) then they had to notify DVLA as such. :)
im not 100% on that kevin but at a guess i dont think the scrap yard owner would give me the v5 lol

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
made the 2nd loom tonight and figured i would use the 2 wires already in the screen and stock plug for the green and white can bus to the cid
linjk.JPG

it works so will see what happens tomorrow night and see if we can get this 2nd unit unlocked finally

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
and finally we got a code from the signum clocks that unlocked the main unit on the 2nd set
so with some tinkering and pairing the cdc ncdr and cid are all paired to the spare astra that makes 2 factory nav kits i have:)
in and working
WP_20150407_21_13_46_Pro.jpg

i had started to change the leds in the face but must of got one upside down lol
WP_20150407_21_16_01_Pro.jpg

WP_20150407_21_17_04_Pro.jpg