Astra Coupe 2.2.. Price Drop!!!

Chris1612

Hi, Im selling my Astra Coupe Bertone 2.2 16v (z22se) 97,000miles

** Picture of rear lights was taken before they were finished. They are now alot darker with the Red Reflector strip still showing and Lacquered so they shine**

Car is mechanically sound just had almost £1000 spent on engine work so its like a brand new engine, had the Cylinder Head Fully Rebuilt with the Piston Rings being changed aswell as the Big End Bearings just because its seemed worth doing while the engine was stripped down. The Timing Chain was replaced aswell.
Its got 17 Vectra SRi Alloys(£300) sprayed Matt Black with 2 brand new Falken tyres on the front. Irmscher Style Front Grill(Not in Pics, Sorry), Blacked Out Rear Lights, interior is in good condition, 4 Disc CD Changer, De-Restricted Airbox, De-Badged, PreCat Removed, EGR Vave Blanked-Off, Cruise Control, E/Windows, E/H/Mirrors, all usual Bertone Extras. Great mechanical condition due to the rebuild. I haven't lowered the car but it certainly looks lower than most of the Coupes I see driving about so previous owner might have lowered the car.

Will come with 6months Tax and 12months MOT

Bad Points:
Has got a scrape down the rear bumper on the drivers side, a few pin dents and light scratches. The scrape down the bumper is the only really noticable one.

I want £2500, as there has been alot of work, time and money put into this car and whoever takes it wont need to worry about any of the mechanics on it.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 933
  • IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 916
  • IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    219.6 KB · Views: 919