any one near stoke on trent

kevin heath

Hi all is their anyone on here close to stoke on trent that has a tech 2 or opcom that would come and have a listen at my astra coupe and plug her in she is poorly please help

Dave Gilbert

There really good.

iv used mine 3 times now haha.

but 2 of them times have been to reset ecus so big jobs but easy when you know how.

you can set your fogs to day run lights with it and other bits no bobs

kevin heath

Finally got my op-com today only to find out the bloke that sold it to me didnt put drivers on the disk for the device so that was a waste..

kevin heath

Windows 7 iv tried running it normal and then running it with no driver signature but can i hell find the drivers. i can open the software and select my car but thats it

HarleyPete

I know it's been mentioned to me before that all you needed to do was turn off driver singing. However, I found a guy on the Astra Owners Forum who logged into my PC and basically sorted the actual software in the OpCom so that it would just be recognised as a USB device and it would load easily. I've had it running on my Win 7 PC and I use it on my Win 8.1 laptop with no problems. I recently managed to program a new key with it after soldering on a new transponder.

HarleyPete

This is the guy (hope no one objects) his name is Mark 152 on the forum. You'll have to join and then PM him, he was helpful but obviously he doesn't leave the software that he use to reprogram the interface on your PC as it's a custom software.

HarleyPete

Carl, what's up with your Drop Box? Mine works fine (as far as I know, lol, not had a problem so far and I've got over 50Gb of space).

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
its drop box lol its always been shat :)

the installer i have works ive just installed it and the driver and it works on the ncdr on the bench
WP_20150328_23_23_21_Pro.jpg

WP_20150328_23_23_10_Pro.jpg