Another new member

scotty80

Hi all just thought i would say hi,i have a 2001 europa blue 2.2 coupe that i saved from the crusher

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
Actually by looking it seems mines a SE1........

SE1 - New Special Edition Astra Coupe, in the new shape of the SE1.

Special edition joins Coupe range 300 cars only · Extended equipment list

A special edition of Vauxhall's stylish Astra Coupe is available from the end of June in the shape of the new SE1, based on the well equipped Coupe Edition model with prices starting at £15,495.

Buyers of the Astra Coupe SE1 will need to move quickly to get one of these cars, available with a 1.8 16v or 2.2 16v engine. Just 300 cars will be built, 200 of them the 1.8 litre version.

Customers can have any colour they want, as long as its Europa Blue - a special two coat pearlescent reserved previously for the Coupe Turboaimages.intellitxt.com_ast_adTypes_lb_icon1.png.

Standard SE1 equipment includes 17 inch alloy wheels, lowered sports suspension, rear spoiler, blue alcantara seat trim, leather covered sports steering wheel, matching blue seat belts and aluminium gear knob. The 2.2 also gets cruise control.

Other standard features include ABS, air conditioning, twin airbags, remote control central locking, traction control, front fog lights and CD/radio stereo.

SE2 - The limited edition SE2 Coupe was launched in 2002. It was available with two engine options, the 1.8 and 2.2 litre 16 valve Ecotec 4's. They offered the SE 2 with a number of upgrades above the standard Coupe, including exclusive 17 inch alloy wheels and rear spoiler.

The SE2 was only made available in Europa Blue and came with a high spec sheet, including Air-con, ESP, ABS and traction control as standard. The interior was trimmed out in with blue alcantara and had white sports dials for the driver to look at.

To complement the larger wheels the SE2 also came with lowered suspension as standard.

scotty80

In the image it looks lower, but then if its a SE1 then it will be, I think mines a SE2.
here is a better pic
ai717.photobucket.com_albums_ww176_scotty80_2009_048_2_zpsd8195a95.jpg

Daz

Former Staff
There's a difference in the back seats iirc the se1 has alcantara only so far up on the back rest and then a bit of leather. Whereas I think the alcantara goes right to the top on the se2 one's.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
hey welcome
nice coupe :)

from what i read the difference between the se1 and the se2 one is blue and the other is blue lol

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
There's a difference in the back seats iirc the se1 has alcantara only so far up on the back rest and then a bit of leather. Whereas I think the alcantara goes right to the top on the se2 one's.Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ai.ebayimg.com_00_s_NzY4WDEwMjQ____KGrHqR__m_FBSBfS5ukBQU19tsQz___48_79.JPG

Mine is like this.