Angel Eyes

jamesjohn

i would suggest you check with the angel eyes mfr if their units will support HID. I bought a pair of them off Ebay for £120 + Del , they came with bulbs. A night mare to fit and it did not fit perfect.
The unit I bought had a 'Danger''Warning' not to install HID in them.
So its best to check before buying from the mfr....
The one I fitted, gives a stronger and wider beam. I might try the Xenon bulbs that Halfords make and see if it makes any difference

The Crusher

Cheers dude...gonna leave it for a bit...just had to replace 2nd backbox...baffle plates loose again!! Got what looks like a new one off a scrapper...also bought full interior for 150 sovs...same as mine half leather etc but in far better nick!!

jamesjohn

Leeds united fan? I used to work there at Elland Road on match days when went to Leeds Uni there years ago. I miss Leeds, the place to be...lol...the pubs...clubs....ppl ( except Hydepark/Harehills etc ) I am an asian myself lol

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
jamesjohn said:
i would suggest you check with the angel eyes mfr if their units will support HID. I bought a pair of them off Ebay for £120 + Del , they came with bulbs. A night mare to fit and it did not fit perfect.
The unit I bought had a 'Danger''Warning' not to install HID in them.
So its best to check before buying from the mfr....
The one I fitted, gives a stronger and wider beam. I might try the Xenon bulbs that Halfords make and see if it makes any difference
yeah got my angel eyes from autovaux hid kit did not burn thru them yet been in for 3 months i just pulled the no hid sticker off ha ha
ai90.photobucket.com_albums_k262_evocarlos_hidvrshaligenSmall.jpg

Europa Blue SE1

If it's the Veccy B you have mate watch what Angel eyes you get mate just my wee bro fitted a set of the Ultra ones with the 3 LEDs and within a day the LEDs were knackered they were strobing the way a police car does and the best of it was the LEDs were blue so if the police had seen him he'd of got a right rolliking!!! lol
Na but on a serius note I would go for the ones that just have the angel eyes and halos and avoid the ones with the LEDs...
Hope this helps some mate...