uploadfromtaptalk1411309567013.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1411309585786.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1411309598762.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1411309613473.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1411309625331.jpg

Shud be back this week... [emoji1]

Daz

Former Staff
Colour match wont matter lol... it is a full respray lol... , was just goin to get a few bits done but the bonnet, roof, and tops of wings were stone chipped bad, plus it had a nasty mark on the o/s door..... plus the wheels are now silver as aly never like them black

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
one day i think my car will be like this lol got a mate local said i could use his booth for the day for 200notes will see what happens :)

@Daz how long will the car be away ?

Daz

Former Staff
Car has been away nearly 2 weeks. But the guy is fitting it in between jobs.. Cost wise including a new windscreen and the wheels painted is £1600

Matt

Administrator
Didn't realise it was a full respray. Looked like a bottom half from the prep pictures.

Looking forward to seeing the final pics when it's fresh and new. I do miss the colour.

Daz

Former Staff
Hopefully have it back tomoz.... They had a bit of an issue with the paint and had to flat the whole car down again.... Went down yesterday and from what I seen it looks as new...

Daz

Former Staff
Yeah top coat... From what I can gather someone tyre shined a car outside the building and the booth dragged it in...

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
Yeah top coat... From what I can gather someone tyre shined a car outside the building and the booth dragged it in...
yeah silicon/water/oil and lacquer dont mix i learnt that one i now use a dryer on the gun to stop fish eyes from the condensation in the air line :)
WP_000869 (Medium).jpg

easy fix after flatting and then more lacquer :) more lacquer is good give more to work with lol

Daz

Former Staff
When I popped in yesterday they were wet sanding it with a da, then mopping it back up..