Air filter box

hello and wanted to comment that you ever heard that removing the tube that carries inside the air filter box tube is telling that you win in a low? I wanted to but I'm afraid if I do wrong

Matt

Administrator
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you are asking? I presume that English isn't your first language?

no, not my mother tongue tries to express through a translation program in English, I wanted to know where is the air filter box, I wanted to know the tube that carries inside would win if you cut it in low?

rushy

In the Vec C we remove the half pipe on the intake side of the filter but keep the cone to the maf (exit) side of the box.

AceOdinn

ivangtsz22se said:
Barcelona Spanish hello in particular, do all I can through a translator to capture all the information

oops, sorry man.I saw your nick-name and thought you're russian. Ivan is one of your ancient names. :)

nooo, I'm Spanish, and if the name is Russian, my parents are Spanish. a question in telling me pottsey brico not clear to me I have to buy bric some pipe? if so would like to know em reference, and with that you earn more?

astra22bertoneauto

No not difficut. Just replace old intake pipe and adaptor with vectra c parts.

Inside airbox remove both internal pipes. 1 internal pipe just unclips, 2nd pipe remove staples to remove.

buy yesterday and 5834828 5836834 references for a vectra c but I find myself opening the hood that I have tuvos the same. I do not understand the difference