A/C Part Numbers?

Santa

Does anyone know what all the part numbers are for a Air Con system in a 2001 Vectra 2.2 SRi 150 are?

Eg....

Part number for

Compressor
Condensor
A/C Hoses

etc etc

My Air Con is f**ked in my vectra, and im wanting to get second hand parts to replace the ones that are f**ked, but as i dont know what the problem is of yet, im just wanting to try and put a cost together on how much roughly it will cost me to buy all the bits.

Cheers

vocky

Staff
normally on the vectra 2.2 it's the pipe which goes past the brake servo which splits

nearly every 2.2 vec has had this pipe replaced at least once :eek:

the pipe is about £90

Daz

Former Staff
I had a pipe go on mine...was the one from the o/s/f of the endgine down to the condensor...wot a nightmare trying to get the correct pipe...they faxed pics thru to my works and said take ure pick ..3 pipes l8r and i got the right one..

Santa

Cheers people.

They looked at the system best they could, but the guy at the garage when regassing it, said it could be the compressor or a bust pipe.

Does anyone have a picture of the pipe to check? Also, what would be the best way of checking it? I dont have a clue about car engines.

vocky

Staff
normally cracks around here...........

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_13_manifold_848_1.jpg

Santa

Only noticed last night, that when you press the switch on, it doesnt click like the others do when pressed.

Could this be a relay or a fuse gone, thats causing it not to come on when pressed? As i have actually enver checked the fuses for this. lol