2001 2.6 V6 SRI estate *low miles* SWAP?

NICKYB

heres my V6 estate that i use as a run around, which i love apart from the colour

2001 (51) 2.6 V6 SRI estate
satin red
54,000 miles
T&T til end feb
CAT C :conf:

GOOD POINTS:

the car has all the usal SRI spec, half leather sport seats, titanium console, rear spoiler, irmy letterbox exhaust, 16" twin spoke alloys with a spare 16" alloy, etc.
the interior is very clean with minimal wear to the drivers seat, the body work is also good with clean rust free arches, etc.
it pulls very hard, from what i can remember its better than my old 2.5 GSI, we're getting 25MPG which most of the driving is by my wife nipping around town so not too bad at all.
the tyres are all near new with approx. 7mm tread all round, it has a badgless front upper grill and flat blade wipers & a SONY CD headunit.
pictures don't really show it but thats because theres a towbar fitted with a detachable ball, with full electrics hidden as well.

BAD POINTS:

the car was a CAT C damage repairable back in 2008 with damage to the O/S front wing and lets face it most of us would repair our own vectras if thats all the damage that was done and theres many about that don't get recorded and don't go through the V.I.C checks, so i don't see that as a problem.
there is some play in the steering rack with i've noticed recently.
and theres a crease in the bootlid from were the last owner backed into something, it could maybe knocked out abit so its not as noticable but ideally needs a bootlid to get the car looking great.

overall, its a great looking, high spec estate, which is only a 2001 car which has a clean body and interior, starts, runs & drives trouble free, very very low miles, it does have that cat C label hanging over it but its all sorted and been V.I.C. checked.

as i've said i love the car but i just carn't fall in love with the colour, i've seen loads of pics and in the flesh satin red vectras all polished up and they look great but for some reason i just carn't get used to it, i love my silver estate and alot of peolpe don't like them but different people, different tastes i suppose, i'll let the pics do the talking now......

for the rules £1200 O.N.O but would much prefer a swap
open to deals on vectras or astras (would love a astra estate)

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2838.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2837.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2834.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2831.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2826.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2823.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2821.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2820.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2817.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2811.jpg

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2669_1.jpg

NICKYB

speedfreek said:
i like that mate ive alwas wanted an estate do you fancy a 2.2 ? I know you have one

yeah, i have 2 2.2's already but i'm more than happy to own another.

let me know if your interested!

NICKYB

pottsey said:
NICKYB said:
speedfreek said:
what is the cost of the tax on it ????

its £134.75 for 6 months mate, £20 more than the 2.2's

are you paying cheaper tax nick :LOL:
just taxed mine and it was 134.75

oh..... it must have changed then.

mines been off the road since september so not taxed mine and taxed the astra cab for a year mid 2010.

its the same as a 2.2 then! (y)