2.2 Astra Coupe - 105,000 miles - £1200 OR OFFERS

Chris1612

Looking to sell my Astra Coupe Bertone 2.2 16v - £1200 ONO

Black, With 17" Matt Black Vectra SRi Alloys which do have some kerbing but was bought like that, Irmcher Kit + Spoiler, Irmscher Replica Grill(Also have the standard one there), Tinted Rear Lights, Matt Black Boot Strip(Chrome As Standard), 20mm Wheel Spacers all round which give the car a better stance and wider track and surprisingly improved handling. Ok condition for car of its age, cleans up real nice, scuff on rear bumper and a few scratches.

Could be bought to Break, if someone has the time.

105,000miles, New Valve Stem Seals 5,000miles ago which is a common problem on these.

Tax til 30/11 but I would tax if I receive my asking price
MOT till April/12

Serviced 800miles ago

Cars runs fine, might need new discs or pads in the NewYear, and an oil pump. I will do the Pads and Discs if I receive my asking price or a good offer.

New Water Pump fitted, Valve Stem Seals, Skimmed Head - All within 6000miles ago

Car has - 4CD Disc Changer, Cruise Control and all other Bertone Extras

Front Bumper Support is bent slightly but I can include in the sale, they're only £15

Oil Pump is working but at high Revs its not keeping up with the engine so I've avoided driving the car hard at all, not sure how much an Oil Pump is but cant be too expensive for a Recon Unit