10K Boost

Ive been meaning to write a review on this for a few weeks now and just not got round to doing it.

Anyway, i have used this on my prev cars and think its a great product the amount of rubbish that gets chucked though your exhaust is unbeliveable.

Anyway on the 2.2(think its all vauxhalls) its not as easy to do compared to fords. You have to remove the throttle body.

Anyway did this and got a friend to start her up, she struggles so need to keep revs at around 3k, and spray the contents of the can for around 60 seconds a time, then leave for 5 mins, it will keep stalling so you need to keep the revs up.

NB Your car will sound like a ralley car and will pop and bang - sounds really good!

ANyway, you will get around 3 minutes of spraying - its a big can, and you will see the amount of rubbish tha has just built up.

my coupe has done 44k, and a lot came out.

Anyway, when put everything back to order, and took it for a spin, the emissions light was on, i was pooing my self as it never done this on prev cars!

It was not running as well as it should - hesitant, anyway, the following morning all was fine and running better than before.

So if you got a spare 20 quid knocking around, i would recomend doing this