03 ASTRA 2.2 SRI SAPHIRE BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
decided to sell my baby as most of the time its sat on the drive with me having a works van.

engine is standard apart from iridium plugs, ported and polished throttle body, with a custom intake pipe all fitted up to a dbilas flowmaster.

car also has bbs alloys as new with toyo proxies that have only done 1500 miles max and is lowerd on coilovers.

stainless cat back system, new discs and pads on front of car done 3000 miles on.

new battery last year and also has hid's fitted with spare bubs aswell.

console is wrapped with 3m carbon,

i had the bonnet and bumper painted last year to remove stone chips also had both rear arches done aswell as they caught on my old 18's and rubbed slightly.

no rust on car the odd small scratch nothing a buffer wont fix, i will also leave the stealth shelf in with the audiobahn speakers and jvc head unit...
plus any other bits and bods i have lying around.

mileage is 92k and the chain was done last year by my freind who is a vauxhall mechanic.

looking for 1700.00 tax and test till end of march 2012

i am in sheffield 10 mins from jct 30/31 m

ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f345_grantellissheffield_IMG00237_20110601_0627.jpg

ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f345_grantellissheffield_IMG00169_20110410_0842.jpg

ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f345_grantellissheffield_IMG00098_20110227_1345.jpg

price dropped to £1300 ono or i am going to be part exchangeing it in a few weeks on my new car would rather somebody have a nice car for good money than a dealer makeing on it...

not sold to milky bar as i told him as i was gonna part ex it at the weekend unless he left me 100.00 deposit on it, he never got back to me and i did text him to remind him rang him that morning no anser then next time i phone its turned off... CAR NOW PART EX dealer got a good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.