What's your MPG!?

Your MPG

• Total voters

miniator

I managed a princely 37.3mpg there on the last tank - thats 373miles on 44 litres of fuel.

I use Gas cubby on my phone to keep track of fuel and servicing costs. The last few mpg figures are:

37.3, 35.6, 34.1, 36.3, 33.7 mpg!

Have to say, Im quite impressed with the astra. Ive changed fuel source, my route to work and my driving style - i used to get 28mpg!!!!

Has anyone managed to better me? lol

astra22bertoneauto

Silver astra coupe = 34.2mpg around the town & 40's+ with sensible motorway driving :happy:
Black astra coupe has an average of 31.7mpg mostly short journeys/round the town
Zafira is unknown but several times I have travelled from Gt Dunmow via Witham, Essex to Margate on less than 1 qtr/tank of fuel. Also return from Margate to Colchester, Essex on same amount of fuel.

miniator

Silver astra coupe = 34.2mpg around the town & 40's+ with sensible motorway driving :happy:
Black astra coupe has an average of 31.7mpg mostly short journeys/round the town
Zafira is unknown but several times I have travelled from Gt Dunmow via Witham, Essex to Margate on less than 1 qtr/tank of fuel. Also return from Margate to Colchester, Essex on same amount of fuel.

I have no idea what that route is like lol!

Mine to work is 17/18 miles, 12 of which is motorway, the rest is country roads and small villages so im constantly slowing to 30 and then back up to 50/60mph. Overall average since buying the car is 32.3mpg.

Still gonna change for a diesel - the wife's remapped Ibiza FR is a hoot despite being fuel by devil juice lol!

Matt

Administrator
Photo 22-08-2012 14 40 37.png

pottsey

round town is mid 20's or depends how heavy footed i get.on a good run i can get low to md 40's driving nice and steady

JohnnyN

Former Staff
17mpg to work and back. Average urban 20mpg. On a motorway run steady driving, 35mpg.

It is what it is! SC isn't for economy!

;)