Roose Motorsport - Z22SE Silicone Hose Kit

N5 NRO

I'm interested in a black one preferably. When could I expect one to be delivered? Could do with it within the next two weeks if possible.

I'm sure one could be sorted within the next fortnight. Roose are pretty busy at the moment, but I recon one could be sorted if ordered early this week :)

Lynx

Trader
Hi to all

After discussion with the EarlofBarnet and Matt (admin), I'd like to introduce myself as the person taking over on the site with regards to sales and development of RMS hoses. Some of you may know me as celticwomble on VVOC.

I'm in the process on confirming final details for the latest set of hoses. But as above it is expected for them to be £100 for the inlet.

current lead times from order to delivery is approx 2weeks. payment atm can be either paypal or po. card payment over the phone will be added in next couple of weeks.

for orders and new hose requests pm me

pottsey

hi paul welcome ,good to see your taking this on maybe after a few more hoses later in the year .ive currently got the prototype inlet pipe on ,excellent bit of kit

sdbutler10

right spoke to paul roose today about the astra G coolant pipes and they are totally different from the vectra ones.
so he said he is going to get them started hopfuly late next week so there might be a set for us lot soon :D

RaDz

OK fellas, just been on the Roose website and I see that the Z22SE intake hose is ready. Can somebody please clear up for me whether or not this can be used on an Astra Z22SE??

My understanding is that it will fit but the section of the hose that connects to the airbox will not. This is due to the fact that the Vectra airbox (the section connecting to the TB) is round as apposed to the Astra's airbox being oval???????????

Cheers,
Alex

Lynx

Trader
sorry been away, as far as I'm aware there are issues with the airbox on the astra. they should however be ok if you have a cone or similar (p.s. got pipercross due in soon)

going to speak to the lads at rms this week about the astra ones for where we are at the development stage

sdbutler10

Right spoke to Paul roose yesterday and the tooling has been made for the astra coolant hoses and have been told it should be all made by next week :)

mikeymac186

thats awesum, does ne1 know what happened regarding the inlet hose for the astra G, connecting to the airbox holding the panel filter?

mikeymac186

ohh, gna be bright, i really cant decide what colour to go for, im feelin blue would work well with my silver astra, but am so temped by red as well notsure.gif

Matt

Administrator
mikeymac186 said:
ohh, gna be bright, i really cant decide what colour to go for, im feelin blue would work well with my silver astra, but am so temped by red as well notsure.gif
Either of those would look good with Silver

kinglarry001

I fitted my inlet today. Looks superb! Top work.

Only prob I have is it seems to rub on the bonnet. I have removed the padding stuff, so maybe if I put it back on then the metal won't scrap the silicone.
What have people used to block off the nipple where the pipe should normally go to the fuel regulator?